New Hardware Item Return Policy
All products purchased by consumers directly from Winegard Company may be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
Returns will not be accepted for any of the following reasons:
- Packaging is missing, incomplete, damaged, or defaced.
- Missing or damaged: accessories, warranty cards, manuals, etc.
- Product is not in acceptable condition for resale (scratched, damaged, etc.).
- Electrical parts are not returnable if plugged in or unsealed for any reason.
- A rebate has been redeemed on the product.
- Special order products are non-returnable.
- Activated satellite receivers are non-returnable.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number.
Holiday Note: Shop with confidence during the holiday season! Each year, we extend our normal 30-day return policy so that the holiday gifts you purchase from November 22 through December 23 can be returned for any reason until January 31 of the following year. Your refund will include the purchase price and taxes.
Product Return Procedure
- Call Winegard Customer Service at 800.288.8094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your order number and request a product return to receive an RMA#
- Using the RMA#, ship the product including all parts, packaging, accessories, warranty cards and manuals to:
Winegard Technical Services
Attn: RMA # _______________
2736 Mount Pleasant Street
Burlington, IA 52601
- If product meets all return requirements, a refund will be credited to the credit card used during the purchase process
Hardware Order Cancellation Policies
- Prior to 1pm the day of shipment, the order can be cancelled for a full refund.
- After 1pm on the day of shipment and up until the product is out for delivery, the customer can pay the carrier cost to redirect the shipment back to Winegard.
- If product is out for delivery or has been delivered, customer can request an RMA and must pay to have the shipment returned to Winegard. Alternatively, the customer can request a prepaid shipping label and the cost of the shipment will be deducted from their refund.
Subscription Cancellation Policy
- 72 Hour Trial Period (Period extended if required by applicable law): subscriptions can be cancelled within the trial period for 100% refund. (Not applicable to data plans)
- You can cancel your Winegard/RV Halo subscription at any time using the mobile app.
- If you cancel with time left in your billing period, you can use Winegard/RV Halo features until the end of the billing period.
- You won't be charged again unless you ask Winegard to reactivate your account. If you cancel with time left in your billing period, you can use Winegard/RV Halo until the account cancels automatically at the end of the billing period.
- You can reactivate your Winegard/RV Halo subscription at any time.
- After the trial period, subscriptions are non-refundable if rewards have been collected or applied to other purchases.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew at expiration of the current term unless Subscriber has given Winegard notice of termination or non-renewal. Notice of Termination or non-renewal can be given by calling Winegard at (800) 288-8094 or email at email@example.com.
- Winegard/RV Halo offers reduced pricing when subscribing for extended terms. For example, when purchasing an annual subscription, the overall cost includes 2 months discounted. If a refund is requested for an extended subscription, any refund shall be prorated using the monthly cost as a deduction from the base amount.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Shipping costs may be refunded only if the return is a result of a shipping error or the item in question is defective.
- No refunds for data purchases.